Eyes on the World Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps November 08, 2018 We are using binoculars to see the world better! We are looking for birds, people, and plants. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Anonymous8 November 2018 at 19:28Wow I had so much fun!From: SarahReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
New Materials April 03, 2019 I’ve recently ordered some new materials for us. Magnatiles have arrived and we’ve enjoyed creating with them! Read more
We Won! October 10, 2018 Congratulations everyone! We have won the free trip to the aquarium! Details to follow. Read more
100th Day Party! February 14, 2019 Thank you to everyone who participated in our 100th Day project! We had a very fun day, full of games, music, snacks, and of course, 100 of everything! Check out the photos of our 100th Day Projects! Read more
Wow I had so much fun!
ReplyDeleteFrom: Sarah