Retell Examples

Here are two examples of a good retell, written by students in our class:

"First the porcupine needed a hug.  Then he asked a bunny can you hug me and he said with those spikes no!  Next he walked to the bear. And he said no.  Finally the porcupine said you change your mind.  And then a snake came and he said all I needed was a kiss and then the porcupine hugged the snake."

"At the beginning the little hen did so much work.  Next the little hen saw seeds to take home and plant them.  After that the little hen grow the seeds.  Then the little hen make the bread.  At the end the little hen said who will help me to eat the bread.  I want to eat the bread said the goose.  I want to eat the bread said the cat.  I want to eat the bread said the dog.  No because I did all of the work.  You didn't help me so I will eat all of the bread she said.  You will not eat the bread."

Good work!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interviews

100th Day of School Party