End of the Year

Well, here we are at the end of a wonderful school year. I have so enjoyed getting to know all the amazing students and their families as well. We’ve had so many successes this year and I am in awe of the growth I’ve seen in the children. Students who came in reading very simple books are now in to chapter books. Students who couldn’t add or subtract are now doing algebra! Students have learned to question, investigate, justify and self-monitor. I could not be happier with the progress we’ve made.

We really had a great year and I thought I’d share some of my favourite memories:
- Field Trips to the aquarium, aga khan and the farm (even in the rain!)
- Our terrarium and ant farm
- Our ‘Family Day’ Art Party
- Happy Fries-Day!
- Buzz and our riddles/quiz/picnic games
- Learning Buddies with Ms. Scheifele’s Class
- Our amazing dance party today

My most sincere thanks to all of you for your kind words, emails and generous gifts over the past few days. It means so much to me to know that you enjoyed the year as well. I can only hope that we get to work together again in the future.

All my best wishes to all of you, my students, and your wonderful families. Have a fun summer (I’ll see some of you next week at summer school) and enjoy the time together!

With thanks,
Mrs. Page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviews